European Association for Gestalt Therapy
The main and most traditional scientific activity is the European Conference of Gestalt Therapy, which happens every three years and is organized every time by a different institute or nation.
The aim of this conference is to present research activities in different countries, discussion about theoretical concepts and workshops of the application of Gestalt Therapy in different fields.
- The 1998 EAGT Conference was held in Palermo, Italy. Hermeneutics and Clinical
- The 2001 EAGT Conference was held in Stockholm, Sweden. A Human Dialogue
- The 2004 EAGT Conference was held in Prague, Czech Republic. Tradition And Renewal
- The 2007 EAGT Conference was held in Athens, Greece. Human Conflict
- The 2010 EAGT Conference was held in Berlin, Germany. Lost in Transformation? - Changing Identities in a Changing World
- The 2013 EAGT Conference was held in Krakow, Poland. The heART of connecting Co-creating individuals and communities
Below a list of European Conferences organized by the EAGT since its foundation:
1. Germany, 1984
2. Mainz, Germany, 1986
3. Veldhoven, The Netherlands, 1989
4. Paris, France, 1992
5. Cambridge, United Kingdom, 1995
6. Palermo, Italy, 1998
7. Stockholm, Sweden, 2001
8. Prague, Czech Republic, 2004
9. Greece, 2007
10. Berlin, 2010
11. Krakow, 2013
12. Taormina, Sicily (Italy), 2016 (a joint AAGT & EAGT conference)
click here to register http://www.taorminaconference2016.com/eng/
8th EAGT conference in Prague 9-12 September 2004
9th EAGT conference in Athens 6-9 September 2007https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/110365945205786132611/albums/5711253734813024497
10th EAGT conference in Berlin 9-12 September 2010
11th EAGT conference in Krakow 20-22 September 2013
Pictures from the conference:
Keynote speech Margherita Spagnuolo Lobb, Italy:
Keynote speech Astrid Alemany Dusendschön, France & Marie-Anne Chidiac, United Kingdom:
In these last years, other scientifically activities have been added. The European Writers Support Conference with the aim of supporting and promoting writing in Europe, where often the multitude of languages are an obstacle to the circulation of developments in theory and practice. EAGT organizers aim for participants who want support in writing. We hereby think of students, practitioners, researchers and editors of journals but colleagues who already publish are also welcome.
The EAGT Newsletter is a tool to let members know what is discussed in the General Board and in other Committees and working groups of the EAGT.
Educational seminar introducting research methods to Gestalt practitioners
Rome, May, 2nd-4th, 2014
This first EAGT educational seminar offers a practical introduction to research methods compatible with Gestalt approach.
There will be presentations of experts for research methods and also contributions of three EAGT past presidents. The seminar will offer a unique chance for building a network of people interested in research in Gestalt approach.
Gestalt practitioners in psychotherapy and organisations have the chance to develop their skills in research and to become part of this european network.
Please find later more information on the web page Research Committee Activities.
Jan Roubal, Jelena Zeleskov Doric, Gianni Francesetti (for the EAGT Research Committee)
you are a visitor number
since January 1, 2006